IMPLEMENTAR CONSULTORES SRL Selecciona para empresa Boutique WEB Internacional de CANADA 3 (tres) Desarrollador/ Developer PHP/Laravel con más de 5 (cinco) años de experiencia , con excluyente fluído/avanzado inglés, residentes en Argentina ( NO excluyente que posean un domicilio en el exterior) y que posean un muy buen perfil teórico técnico aplicable a desarrollos WEB bajo tecnología LAMP.
Interesados que apliquen enviar CV en inglés, actualizado y con los datos completos sin omitir su remuneración pretendida en dólares a: email@example.com con copia a firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Developer (PHP Programmer) –
A boutique web development and new media marketing company seeking talented Senior PHP Developers.
Our core product is a member-driven application that interacts internally with a multitude of systems and processes, as well as externally with affiliate applications and reporting frameworks. Payment processing and email campaign play a large role in the on-going objective to obtain new users and grow the platform.
We’re looking for candidates who are interested in working on a live application with real users, who want to contribute to the technical requirements of the application and the business, someone who is not shy of innovation when it comes to solving technical hurdles.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Have strong knowledge of the PHP language and have experience with frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or similar.
• Experience implementing and using RESTful APIs in a microservice architecture
• Have usable understanding of front-end technologies.
• Understand the concepts of object oriented programming.
• Have familiarity with optimizing interactions with backend storage, such as MySQL.
• Have experience developing in a largely-distributed environment.
• Be eager to make an impact on the organization.
• Develope, debug, and maintain website applications using our in-house methodologies and process flows.
• Solve complex, as well as basic, technology issues as they arise.
• Timely communication of issues and status information to Team Leads concerning system development activities.
• Provide architectural input for modifications to existing systems, as well as creating new systems from the ground up.
• Working closely with the project manager and senior staff to ensure stated business objectives are met.
• Other duties as may be assigned by management.
Expert Level Skills Required In:
• PHP (7+ years)
• MySql (4+ years)
• OOP Concepts (3+ years)
• Remote Processing
Intermediate Level Skills Required In:
• Linux-based systems administration
• Knowledge of open source solutions like AWS.
• Proficient understanding when committing code to Git, Branching and Merging code.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Payment Gateway Integration.
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Large volume email dispatching
• Competitive salary based on years of experience.
• A positive work environment
Joining Period: Immediate
Note : Excellent written and oral English communication skills needed, as we have our team all over the globe and English is the common language.